Happy 2018 – I hope everyone is having a fresh start to the year! I started my year with a box full of luxurious beauty treats from MintdBox. If you’re not familiar with MintdBox, it is a monthly (bi-monthly or even a one off) £70 subscription box delivered straight to your door (both in the UK & internationally), jam packed with premium, hand-picked, full-sized beauty products and items. MintdBox select a theme each month and then edit the contents of the box accordingly.
Naturally, the January 2018 box is themed around recharging and revitalising, which is certainly needed after the festive party season. Each item has been selected to help give you a boost and recharge your beauty from the inside out.
What’s Inside the Box?
1. Sunday Riley C.E.O. Cleansing Oil (Full Size £35) – Instantly dissolve and remove makeup, pore-clogging debris, excess oil, and micro-pollution for a perfectly, thoroughly cleansed complexion. With gentle white willow bark and lime pearl extracts – rich in BHAs and AHAs, the oil gently refreshes your skin, while turmeric and vitamin C provide antioxidant-rich, calming skin support, for a clean, healthy-looking, and smooth complexion. I used this to remove my By Terry eyeliner and if you know this eyeliner, you’ll know how it does not budge or smudge! The eyeliner came off in one swipe using this oil, with no need to rub. That for me is how I test a cleanser and this one passed with flying colours.
2. Anne Semonin Radiance Cubes (Full Size £50) – Instantly revitalize tired skin with this dynamic treatment. Blending cryotherapy (ice-cold treatment) with botanical extract of wild indigo, this radiance-boosting ritual suits all skin types and perks up skin ahead of make-up. Using these cubes felt so luxurious, a special treat for my skin.
3. Rodial Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Mask (Full Size £45) – An intensely hydrating gel face mask and skin plumper with 3D filling spheres and gransil. This moisturizing face mask will plump the appearance of fine lines and maintain hydration levels, providing comfort to dehydrated and dry skin. I’ve been using this every evening for the past week, as well as during the day sometimes, it’s a pleasure to put on, not at all greasy and absorbed straight away. I’m a big fan already.
4. Scentered Escape Balm (Full Size £14.50) – An evocative and luxurious balm to indulge and pamper the senses. This beautiful scent is the perfect way to recharge your batteries and let go of everyday worries. I’ve been wearing this during yoga and it’s absolutely dreamy, really subtle and smells amazing.
5. Quinteassential Cleanse Loose Leaf Tea (Super Deluxe Size £8) – This tea is designed to heal and rejuvenate. Warm and uplifting with cardamom and ginger, spices mingle perfectly with oats, dates and cacao beans. Spicy notes flood the senses, soothing the body. Perfect after a meal or with chocolate – it’s tastes divine and really helps me to relax. I also love the ritual of putting the tea bag together myself.
I really enjoyed discovering all the new products in this month’s MintdBox box and can’t recommend it enough. The contents of the box amount to £152.50, so you make a huge 50% saving of £82.50 – you simply cannot beat that, and every month, there are similar savings to be made. I’m aware that there are cheaper boxes on the market, but if you truly care about what you put on your skin, and I mean that you care about the ingredients in your skincare, and you care about the quality, production, packaging and source of your skincare, then it is absolutely worth investing in and spending a little extra on.
Visit www.MintdBox.com to discover it for yourself.