(Click images above to enlarge)
The Sophia Tote Bag (£145) is currently my go-to yoga bag, my weekend bag, my aeroplane bag, my gym bag, and simply my everyday ‘chuck everything in’ bag! Why do I love it so much? In a nutshell, it’s multi-functioning & looks great. The designers at Fact + Fiction have thought long and hard about bag features which make life easier, solving common problems such as losing things in your bag, spilling drinks in your bag, wishing you had a shoe compartment (instead of using a plastic shopping bag), and having to empty out your bag when fishing for your phone.
The bag features:
- 3 separate & spacious breathable compartments
- Bottom compartment for shoes (or umbrella)
- Laptop sleeve (or magazine / notepad section)
- Upright, spill-proof, water bottle holder
- iPhone pocket with headphone hole
- Zip pockets (keeping everything secure)
- Patented anti-smell tech
- Water resistant lining throughout
- Quick clean + wipeable
- Dimensions: 42 x 32 x 20 cm
Not only does the bag look fabulous when going out to meet friends for lunch or dinner, but it also works perfectly when heading to the gym. I love that it makes being organised easy to do and I like knowing exactly where everything is (the compartments are so practical!).