You should never have to give an excuse for wanting to go on a yoga retreat, especially one that’s located in South Africa. After all, why not spend seven days reconnecting with yourself and the nature around you?
I will be teaching yoga from 3-9 March 2019 at Saragossa Game Reserve in South Africa. The Saragossa Yoga Retreat will take place in the Mpumalanga province, near Johannesburg, an area filled with long stretches of beautiful grassland, interspersed with savannahs, forested ravines and waterfalls. As the plains open up under beautiful bright blue skies, the Saragossa mountains are visible in the distance.
Retreat attendees can expect:
- 3 x daily meditation and yoga classes with myself, Pilar & Elnura
- Body Bhajan workshop and Ecstatic Dance with Pascal
- Professional photos with Alessandro
- Accommodation in a stunning luxury lodge incl. WiFi
- Transportation from Johannesburg Airport to the lodge and back
- Daily meals prepared with love, using organic and locally grown ingredients (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Fruit, coffee and tea available all day
- Yoga equipment (mats & towels) available all day
- Plenty of time to explore the beauty of the game reserve
- Access to the pool & spa area
- In-house activities including: mountain breakfast, game drives, bush walks, star gazing, farm-to-plate tour
This will be a yoga retreat to remember for many years to come.
Head over to the Saragossa Yoga Retreat website to book your space!