There’s no better way to enjoy yoga than on a beach, or in the mountains, or simply away from everyday life.
Yogagise at Spitbank Fort, various dates throughout Summer 2017:
Spitbank Fort, the UK’s luxury private island in the middle of the Solent, has partnered with yoga teacher, Sarah Highfield, to create a revitalising wellness escapade for guests. Over a series of dates in the summer, the energising yoga sessions that aim to calm the mind and strengthen the body will take place atop the fort which boasts panoramic views across the waters to the Isle of Wight on one side and mainland UK on the other. The overnight experience includes the return boat trip, champagne on arrival, lunch, two yoga sessions with Sarah (afternoon and morning), healthy smoothies, a five course dinner in the Officer’s Mess and a full Fort breakfast the following morning. The dates for Yogagise at Spitbank Fort are: Monday 26 June, Tuesday 11 July, Tuesday 25 July and Monday 7 August and costs from £975.00 for two people, per room. For more information and reservations, please visit www.solentforts.com
Saorsa Retreats, 8-10 September 2017: Luxury late summer break in the beautiful hills of Gleneagle, Scotland.
- Luxury accommodation at Alexander House including use of all facilities during your stay
- Locally sourced (where possible) fresh produce, all dishes made in house by our award winning chef Andrew Barrowcliffe- designed exclusively for our retreats by our Nutritionist and Chef
- Dinner Friday, Breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday, Breakfast, Lunch Sunday plus snacks and juicing
- “Learn to cook clean easily”- cooking tutorial class and Q&A session with our chef and nutritionist
- Fitness training sessions with advanced certified personal trainer & body transformation specialist, Mary-Ann Cerruti
- Yoga sessions with ashtanga and vinyasa yoga specialist teacher, Sarah Highfield
- Yoga session with meditation and talk with dru yoga specialist teacher, Helen Wilson
- Hiking country walks in stunning grounds overlooking the mountains and valley of Gleneagles
- Swedish deep tissue massage (facials, Indian head massage or other treatments available as alternative) with our experienced spa therapists
- Evening entertainment after dinner on Saturday night
- En suite luxury rooms- single or multiple occupancy available*
- Use of all the facilities at Alexander House including pool, hot tub, snooker room, sky sports
- Check in Fri pm Check out Sun pm
- Pick up and drop off available from airport/train stations
For more information and reservations, please visit www.saorsaretreats.com
Find below photos from the retreats that I have taught yoga on. The most recent retreats are listed first.
Helios Retreats, Mykonos, Greece, September 2016 (click photos to enlarge):
Helios Retreats, Mykonos, Greece, May 2016 (click photos to enlarge):