There’s no better way to enjoy yoga than on a beach, or in the mountains, or simply away from everyday life.
City2Sand, 1-3 June 2018:
Join me for a 3 day all-you-can-yoga retreat on the sunny shores of Calpe, Spain.
A short video from City2Sand 2017:
Saorsa Retreats, TBC: Luxury break in the beautiful hills of Gleneagle, Scotland.
- Luxury accommodation at Alexander House including use of all facilities during your stay
- Locally sourced (where possible) fresh produce, all dishes made in house by our award winning chef Andrew Barrowcliffe- designed exclusively for our retreats by our Nutritionist and Chef
- Dinner Friday, Breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday, Breakfast, Lunch Sunday plus snacks and juicing
- “Learn to cook clean easily” – cooking tutorial class and Q&A session with our chef and nutritionist
- Fitness training sessions with advanced certified personal trainer & body transformation specialist, Mary-Ann Cerruti
- Yoga sessions with ashtanga and vinyasa yoga specialist teacher, Sarah Highfield
- Hiking country walks in stunning grounds overlooking the mountains and valley of Gleneagles
- Swedish deep tissue massage (facials, Indian head massage or other treatments available as alternative) with our experienced spa therapists
- En suite luxury rooms
For more information and reservations, please visit www.saorsaretreats.com
Find below photos from the retreats that I have taught yoga on. The most recent retreats are listed first.
Helios Retreats, September 2017 (click photos to enlarge):
City2Sand Yoga Festival & Retreat, June 2017 (click photos to enlarge):
Yogagise at Spitbank Fort, April 2017 (click photos to enlarge):
Helios Retreats, Mykonos, Greece, September 2016 (click photos to enlarge):
Helios Retreats, Mykonos, Greece, May 2016 (click photos to enlarge):